In accordance with the July 29, 2020 direction of the Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing under section 14 of the Emergency Management Act, this meeting is being held virtually. Draft minutes of this meeting will be made available on halifax.ca within three business days.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. COMMITTEE CHECK IN
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – May 20, 2021
4. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
5. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
6. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
7. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
8. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
8.3 Presentations – None.
9. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
10.1.1 Regional Plan Review
10.1.2 Work Plan Discussion and Approval
That the 2021 work plan of the Youth Advisory Committee be approved and forwarded to the Executive Standing Committee.
11. ADDED ITEMS
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – August 19, 2021 (if required)
13. COMMITTEE CHECK OUT
1. Regional Plan Review | Shape Your City Halifax
2. Case 22257: Regional Plan Review – Themes and Directions Report - May 20, 2021 Community Planning and Economic Development Standing Committee | Halifax.ca
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact
Annie Sherry, Legislative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-943-8741.