In accordance with the July 29, 2020 direction of the Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing under section 14 of the Emergency Management Act, this meeting is being held virtually. Draft minutes of this meeting will be made available on halifax.ca within three business days.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. COMMITTEE CHECK IN
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – November 19, 2020, March 25, 2021
4. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
5. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
6. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
7. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
8. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
8.3 Presentations – None.
9. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
10.1.1 Youth Services Plan Update – Becca Bishop, Community Developer
10.1.2 Proposed 2021 Youth Advisory Committee Meeting Schedule
That the Youth Advisory Committee approve the 2021 meeting schedule as presented.
10.1.3 Work Plan Discussion
11. ADDED ITEMS
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – TBD
13. COMMITTEE CHECK OUT
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact
Annie Sherry, Legislative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-943-8741.