Permits, Planning & Licenses

Apply to create new property boundaries or propose an alteration to your current property boundaries.
Permission to adjust requirements (such as lot coverage, size of yard or setbacks) beyond what the Land Use By-law allows.
Request changes to your land use, modify your registered heritage property, apply for a subdivision approval or zoning confirmation letter, etc.
Here's what you need to know if you are working in the municipal right of way and if you need to run water and sewer.