A great deal of information relative to Planning & Development can be found on our municipal website. Before submitting a Routine Disclosure request, please feel free to browse their webpages or our Open Data Catalogue as the information you are looking for may already be available online.
You can submit a request online for any of the information or records listed below in this Routine Disclosure Plan. Before submitting an application for routine access, remember:
- A request submitted through a Request for Routine Access must be for a reasonable quantity of records – no more than 50 pages, otherwise an Access to Information Application will be required.
- The records will be processed within a reasonable time frame, but no later than 30 days from the receipt of application.
- Routine Disclosure Plans and Requests for Routine Access apply to information created after November 2012.
Records available through routine access include:
- Generic information about current benefits and hours of work
- Current job descriptions, salary ranges or hourly rate, classification of positions
- Employee Expense Reports for current fiscal year – either monthly totals or current year to date total
- Cost of sending a delegation out of the province to attend conferences/training/etc.
- Expenditure reports, by cost element (salaries, office supplies, travel, etc), for a maximum of four cost elements per year per requestor
Planning and Development-specific records:
- Lot file information, including permits with personal information redacted
- Other Permits
- Statistics/Data (that is not currently available in the Open Data catalogue)
- Maps (that are not currently available in ExploreHRM)
Planning and Development will continue to review information which may be provided under the Routine Access Policy and will update this Disclosure Plan accordingly.