Councillor Tony Mancini was elected January 23, 2016 in a by-election to represent the communities of Harbourview-Burnside-Dartmouth East. Known as a productivity expert, he has over 30-years experience in training and consulting.
Originally from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Councillor Mancini has lived in Dartmouth for 23 years with his wife Sharon and their two children Lucas and Michaella.
Councillor Mancini is a member of the following boards and committees:
- Board of Police Commissioners
- Environment and Sustainability Standing Committee, Chair
- Shubenacadie Canal Commission
- Executive Standing Committee
- Halifax Partnership
- Special Events Advisory Committee, Vice-Chair
- Liaison to the HRM Acadian Francophone Community
- School Advisory Committee (SAC) for Prince Andrew High School