Councillor Tony Mancini was elected January 23, 2016 in a by-election to represent the communities of Harbourview-Burnside-Dartmouth East. Known as a productivity expert, he has over 30-years experience in training and consulting.
Originally from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Councillor Mancini has lived in Dartmouth for 23 years with his wife Sharon and their two children Lucas and Michaella.
Councillor Tony Mancini is a member of the following boards and committees:
- Harbour East Marine Drive Community Council
- Board of Police Commissioners
- Environment and Sustainability Standing Committee
- Executive Standing Committee
- Special Events Advisory Committee
- Halifax Acadian and Francophone Partnership
- Nova Scotia Solid Waste Resource Management Regional Chairs Committee
- School Advisory Committee (SAC) for Prince Andrew High School