Friday, July 4, 2014 (Halifax, NS) – The Halifax Regional Municipality is advising residents that crews will be doing sidewalk replacement and repairs on a number of downtown Dartmouth streets next week.
Crews will be working from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily, Monday, July 7, to Friday, July 11, at the following locations:
• Portland Street from Prince Albert Road to Pleasant Street;
• Canal Street from Portland Street to Mill Lane;
• Geary Street from Alderney Drive to Shore Road;
• Alderney Drive from Church Street to North Street, and from Ochterloney Street to Queen Street;
• Edward Street from Ochterloney Street to the end of the street;
• Ochterloney Street from Edward Street to King Street;
• King Street from Queen Street to North Street;
• Queen Street from Edward Street to King Street,
Motorists should be aware that street parking will be limited at these locations when crews are doing their work.
This work is part of larger efforts to improve the sidewalks in downtown Dartmouth and will continue in different areas of the downtown until the fall. The municipality apologizes in advance for any inconvenience this work may cause.