Monday, June 9, 2014 (Halifax, NS) – The Halifax Regional Municipality is advising residents that crews will be doing sidewalk replacement and repairs on a number of downtown Dartmouth streets over the next week.
Crews will be working from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily, Monday, June 9, to Friday, June 13, at the following locations:
• Ochterloney Street, between King Street and Dundas Street;
• Dundas Street, between Ochterloney Street and Queen Street;
• Wentworth Street, between Ochterloney Street and Portland Street;
• King Street, between Ochterloney Street and Queen Street;
• Queen Street, between Alderney Drive and King Street;
• Portland Street, between Wentworth Street and Alderney Drive;
• Alderney Drive, between Portland Street and Ochterloney Street.
Motorists should be aware that street parking will be limited at these locations when crews are doing their work.
This work is part of larger efforts to improve the sidewalks in downtown Dartmouth and will continue in different areas of the downtown until the fall. The municipality apologizes in advance for any inconvenience this work may cause.