Friday, June 27, 2014 (Halifax, NS) – The Halifax Regional Municipality is advising residents that crews will be doing sidewalk replacement and repairs on a number of downtown Halifax streets during the overnight hours next week.
Crews will be working from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. daily, from Tuesday, July 1, to Saturday, July 5, at the following locations:
• Spring Garden Road from Brunswick Street to Barrington Street;
• Grafton Street from Spring Garden Road to Sackville Street;
• Blowers Street from Grafton Street to Barrington Street;
• Barrington Street from Spring Garden Road to Cogswell Street;
• Hollis Street from George Street to Cogswell Street;
• Upper Water Street
Motorists should be aware that street parking will be limited at these locations when crews are doing their work.
This work is part of larger efforts to improve the sidewalks in downtown Halifax and will continue for several weeks over the summer. The municipality apologizes in advance for any inconvenience this work may cause.