1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES – NONE
3. Integrated Mobility Plan
- Report [PDF - large file, 50 Mb]
- Presentation [PDF]
That Committee of the Whole recommend that Halifax Regional Council:
1. Authorize the direction contained in the Integrated Mobility Strategy as a framework for amending the existing Regional Plan and developing new planning documents as may be necessary to implement the Integrated Mobility Plan direction; and
2. Direct staff to prepare the long-term capital outlook, funding options and priorities, as directed by Regional Council on October 3rd, 2017, to include the Integrated Mobility Plan, and return to Halifax Regional Council for discussion of the capital outlook and its implications.
4. 2017-2020 Multi-year Priority Outcome Update – Continuation from November 14 & 28, 2017 [PDF]
That Committee of the Whole (COW) recommend that Halifax Regional Council direct staff to:
1. Proceed to prepare the 18/19 multi-year budget and business plan in support of Council’s Priority Outcomes and consistent with the Outcome Plans as presented or amended by COW.
2. Continue development of key performance indicators to inform progress in advancing Council’s Priority Outcomes.