Time: 9:30 a.m.
Location: Council Chamber, 3rd Floor City Hall, 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax
Minutes: February 12, 2020 Budget Committee Minutes (PDF)
Summary of recorded votes: February 12, 2020 Budget Committee Summary of Recorded Votes (PDF)
Meeting start time changed to 9:30 a.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES – NONE
3. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
4. 2020/21 Budget Adjustment List (BAL) for Consideration [PDF]
That the Budget Committee direct the Chief Administrative Officer to finalize a Proposed Budget for Regional Council approval including funding for the following:
1. Graves Oakley Park Change Room / Washroom in the amount of $315,000 with funding coming from Contingency Reserve Q421,
2. Bus Stop Theatre Grant in the amount of $125,000 in 2020/21 with funding coming from Contingency Reserve Q421,
3. Economic Development Strategy with Halifax Partnership in the amount of $135,000 to be funded from Fiscal Services,
4. Provision of Menstrual Products in municipally owned community centers and partner facilities to be funded within the existing Corporate and Customer Services 2020/21 operational budget, and
5. Include any accepted items from the Budget Adjustment List to be added/removed to/from the 2020/21 Proposed Budget.