For modifications to your existing parking permit or online account, please contact email@example.com with the following information. Please note that requests are only accepted from registered account holder(s).
To add a vehicle to an existing parking permit:
Annual Resident Parking Permit
- A copy of the valid Vehicle Permit for the vehicle you wish to add
- If the permit holder is not the registered vehicle owner, a written authorization letter signed by the vehicle owner authorizing the permit holder to use the vehicle is required (or a signed Vehicle Use Contract)
Monthly Commuter Parking Permit
- The license plate, make, and model of the vehicle you wish to add
To remove a vehicle from an existing parking permit:
- The license plate of the vehicle you wish to remove
To modify the address linked to an account:
- The new address to be updated on the account
- NOTE: Annual Resident Parking Permits shall be immediately void if a permit holder changes their place of residence
To add an additional account holder’s name to account:
- An authorization letter signed by both the account holder and requested additional person to be added to the account.