The Affordable Access Program allows qualified individuals to apply for municipal subsidized programs. This new intake process will allow residents to apply once and have their application package sent to all the programs that they wish to apply for.
How do I submit my application?
Please use the subject line format below:
[First, Middle, and Last Name, Affordable Access Application]
Please Note: the municipality recommends that you email your application to AffordableAccess@halifax.ca to make sure your application is received and processed in a timely manner.
2. In person at the following locations:
Your local municipally-owned Community Recreation Centre
- For a list of community recreation centres, click here (participating centres are marked with a "*")
- If you would like more information on your closest Recreation Centre, please call 311
The Customer Contact Centre closest to you
- For a list of customer contact centres, click here
- If you would like more information on your closest Customer Contact Centre, please call 311
3. Via mail:
Halifax Regional Municipality
Attention: Affordable Access Program
PO Box 1749
Halifax, NS, Canada