Application by WM Fares Architects requesting to enter into a development agreement to allow an apartment building at 1562 Sackville Drive, Middle Sackville.
The applicant wishes to construct an apartment dwelling at the site. The major aspects of the proposal are as follows:
• Six (6) storey multi-unit residential building;
• 100 dwelling units, of which 68 are to be 2-bedroom units;
• Approx. 152 parking spaces; and
• Amenity space for the residents of the buildings.
The Development Plans (provided below) outline the development proposal in detail, and include information related to the design and scale of the proposed building, traffic impacts, parking locations, driveway access, and landscaping.
The application will be considered under the Development Agreement process.
Currently this application is at the review team stage of the process where the request is reviewed by internal municipal staff from Development Engineering [including Traffic Services], Building Standards, Civic Addressing, Fire Protection Services, and Parkland Planning as well as externally by Halifax Water.
Documents Submitted for Evaluation
The applicant has submitted plans and studies required by municipal staff to properly evaluate the application. The relevant documents are linked below but may also be alternatively provided either by email or regular mail by making this request to the planner listed below.
- 24327 - Application Letter (PDF)
- 24327 - Building Drawings (PDF)
- 24327 - Servicing Schematic (PDF)
- 24327 - Traffic Impact Statement (TIS) (PDF)
- 24327 - Survey Plan (PDF)
For further information, please contact: