Want to apply for a permit or a subdivision application?
Follow these steps:
1. Fill in the following online form to submit your request. Please note: this online application process is a temporary measure to facilitate the intake of permit requests while the Customer Service Centres are closed due to COVID-19.
Please note: Due to the current situation, we are unable to provide timelines for applications. Rest assured it will be reviewed in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience.
2. Once you have filled in and submitted the form, you will get a phone call from a Planning & Development representative. That individual will get any additional information from you and start the process on your behalf.
3. You will receive an email with a fee summary/invoice and a permit application number. The email will provide the details on how to pay for your permit application (credit card, cheque or wire transfer) and will also let you know what additional documentation is required to complete your application. The email containing your documentation must not exceed 30 MB. Documents must be in Word or PDF file formats only.
4. After your payment is received your permit / subdivision application will move to the review stage. If your permit is approved you will receive it via email. If further information is required, you will be contacted by a Planning & Development representative who will work with you to ensure your application is complete.
5. If inspections are required a Planning & Development service representative will be in touch by phone or email.