Time: 3:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – July 28, 2021
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.3 Presentations – None
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 Case H00509: Request to Include 173 Crichton Avenue, Dartmouth in the Registry of Heritage Property for the Halifax Regional Municipality [PDF]
- Presentation [PDF]
That the Heritage Advisory Committee recommend that Halifax Regional Council:
1. Set a date for a heritage hearing to consider the inclusion of the subject property in the Registry of Heritage Property for the Halifax Regional Municipality; and
2. Approve the request to include 173 Crichton Avenue, Dartmouth in the Registry of Heritage Property for the Halifax Regional Municipality, as shown on Map 1 of the July 20, 2021 report, as a municipal heritage property under the Heritage Property Act.
That the Heritage Advisory Committee recommend that Halifax Regional Council approve the proposed grants to the properties listed in Attachment A of the August 6, 2021 report, conditional upon the applicant’s compliance with Sections 7 and 36 through 39 of Administrative Order Number 2020-005-ADM and the requirements specified in Attachment A being satisfied.
9.2 MEMBERS OF THE HERITAGE ADVISORY COMMITTEE – NONE
10. MOTIONS/DISCUSSION – NONE
11. ADDED ITEMS
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – September 22, 2021
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE