A dial-in or live broadcast of this meeting is not available. In accordance with the July 29, 2020 direction of the Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing under section 14 of the Emergency Management Act, this meeting is being held virtually. Draft minutes of this meeting will be made available on halifax.ca within three business days.
1. CALL TO ORDER
ELECTION OF CHAIR AND VICE CHAIR
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – November 19, 2020
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS
4. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
5. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – November 19, 2020
5.1 Roles and Responsibilities for HRM on Provincially Owned Corridors of the Active Transportation Network [PDF] – Emma Martin, Active Transportation Community Programs Coordinator
5.2 Halifax’s COVID-19 Mobility Response Plan [PDF] – Eliza Jackson, Transportation Demand Management Coordinator
5.3 Proposed 2021 Active Transportation Standing Committee Meeting Schedule
That the Active Transportation Advisory Committee approve the proposed 2021 meeting schedule as presented.
6. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7. REPORTS/DISCUSSION/UPDATES – NONE
7. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – TBC
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Phoebe Rai, Deputy Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-490-4211