1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – September 14, 2017
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 Design Review Committee Orientation
9.1.2 Case 21493: Substantive Site Plan Approval – 1572 Barrington Street, Halifax (former NFB site) [PDF Large File]
-Staff Presentation [PDF]
That the Design Review Committee:
1. Approve the qualitative elements of the substantive site plan approval application for a 7-storey mixed-use building at 1572 Barrington Street, Halifax as shown in attachment A of the staff report dated December 1, 2017.
2. Approve the proposed variances to the Land Use-Bylaw requirements, as shown in Attachment B, for maximum streetwall height and land uses at grade (minimum ground floor height); and
3. Accept the findings of the qualitative wind impact assessment, as contained in attachment C of the staff report dated December 1, 2017.
9.1.3 2018 Proposed Design Review Committee Meeting Schedule [PDF]
That the Design Review Committee approve the proposed 2018 meeting schedule as outlined in the attachment 1 of the staff report dated December 6, 2017.
10. ADDED ITEMS
11. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE) – NONE
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – January 11, 2018 (pending approval of 2018 meeting schedule)