1. CALL TO ORDER
2. COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM BOARD MEMBERS
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – January 10, 2018
4. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
5. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
6. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
7. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – January 10, 2018
7.1 Discuss RWAB Terms of Reference and mandate [PDF]
That the Regional Watersheds Advisory Board recommends that the Environment & Sustainability Standing Committee recommend that staff be directed to review the Regional Watersheds Advisory Board's Terms of Reference and mandate.
8. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
9. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
10.1.1 RWAB Proposed 2018 Workplan – Staff Directed Work [PDF]
11. ADDED ITEMS
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING
1. Staff report dated November 28, 2017 to Environment & Sustainability Standing Committee February 1, 2018 entitled: Pollution Control Study for Lake Banook [PDF]
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Krista Vining, Legislative Assistant, email@example.com or 902-490-6519.