A dial-in or live broadcast of this meeting is not available.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – January 27, 2021
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS
6.1 Alternative Compliance with Building Codes for Heritage Buildings
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.3 Presentations – None
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 Case H00482: Substantial Alteration to a municipally registered heritage property at 2438 Gottingen Street, Halifax [PDF]
That the Heritage Advisory Committee recommend that Regional Council approve the substantial alteration of 2438 Gottingen Street, Halifax, known as Victoria Hall, as proposed in the February 10, 2021 report and its attachments.
9.2 MEMBERS OF THE HERITAGE ADVISORY COMMITTEE – NONE
10. MOTIONS/DISCUSSION – NONE
11. ADDED ITEMS
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – March 24, 2021
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Simon Ross-Siegel, Legislative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-490-6519.