Time: 1:00 p.m.
Location: Halifax Hall, 2nd Floor City Hall, 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax
Minutes: February 4, 2019 Grants Committee minutes (PDF)
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – December 10, 2018
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.3 Presentations - None
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 HRM Board and Committee Orientation
9.1.2 Less than Market Value Lease; Canadian Sport Centre Atlantic Society, Canada Games Centre, 26 Thomas Raddall Drive [PDF]
That the Grants Committee recommend that Halifax Regional Council authorize the Canada Games Centre Society (Halifax) to enter into a less thank market value lease agreement with Canadian Sport Centre Atlantic Society for the premises in the Canada Games Centre located at 26 Thomas Raddall Drive with terms and conditions consistent with Table 1 of the staff report dated January 25, 2019.
10. ADDED ITEMS
11. ELECTION OF VICE CHAIR
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – March 4, 2019 – Halifax Hall, 2nd Floor City Hall, 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax.
Information Items – None