1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – December 2, 2019
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES – NONE
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.3 Presentations - None
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 Volunteer Search & Rescue Grants Program: Recommended Awards Fiscal Year 2019-2020 [PDF]
Motion:That the Grants Committee recommend that Halifax Regional Council approve:
1. The award of four (4) Operating Grants as described in the Discussion section of the staff report dated July 25, 2019 for a total of $128,921;
2. A Capital Grant in the amount of $2,334 to the Eastern Shore Ground Search and Rescue Team; and
3. A conditional capital grant in the amount of $10,045 to the Musquodoboit Valley Ground Search & Rescue Team to be held by HRM pending submission of documentation demonstrating an ability to complete the purchases prior to March 31, 2020;
for a combined total cost of $141,300 from Operating Account C801-8004.
10. ADDED ITEMS
11. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – February 3, 2020 – Halifax Hall, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax.
Information Items - None
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Krista Vining, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com or 902-490-6520.