A dial-in or live broadcast of this meeting is not available. In accordance with the July 29, 2020 direction of the Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing under section 14 of the Emergency Management Act, this meeting is being held virtually. Draft minutes of this meeting will be made available on halifax.ca within three business days.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – December 10, 2020
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
4.1 2021 Active Transportation Advisory Committee Meeting Schedule
That the Active Transportation Advisory Committee schedule their March 2021 meeting on Thursday March 25, 2021.
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
8.1.1 Active Transportation Advisory Committee Orientation [PDF]
8.1.2 Staff Update on Projects and Plans
8.1.3 Rural Active Transportation Framework Study [PDF]
9. ELECTION OF VICE CHAIR
10. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – February 18, 2021
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Andrea Lovasi-Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org 902-490-6732.