A dial-in or live broadcast of this meeting is not available. In accordance with the July 29, 2020 direction of the Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing under section 14 of the Emergency Management Act, this meeting is being held virtually. Draft minutes of this meeting will be made available on halifax.ca within three business days.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – December 14, 2020
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS
4. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
5. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS
6. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.1.1 Planning Advisory Committees Orientation [PDF]
7.1.2 Case 23186 - Application by Zzap Consulting Inc. to enter into a development agreement to construct a two and a half story, six-unit addition to an existing municipally registered heritage property at 1029 South Park Street and 5684, 5686 and 5688 Rhuland Street, Halifax. The development agreement is being sought in accordance with Policy 6.8 of the Halifax Municipality Planning Strategy. [PDF]
The following is before the Committee:
Case 23186 Memorandum [PDF] which includes the following attachments:
- Map 1 - Location & Notification Map
- Site Plan & Building Renditions
- Building Renditions
- Policy 6.8 of the Halifax Municipality Planning Strategy
- Public Engagement Mail Out Summary
Link to Planning Applications Webpage:
Information provided at the above link will be updated as required. For a copy of the materials presented to the Planning Advisory Committee, please contact the Clerk’s Office.
8. ELECTION OF CHAIR AND VICE CHAIR
9. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – February 22, 2021
INFORMATION REPORTS- NONE
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Andrea Lovasi-Wood, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com or 490-6732.