A dial-in or live broadcast of this meeting is not available. In accordance with the July 29, 2020 direction of the Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing under section 14 of the Emergency Management Act, this meeting is being held virtually. Draft minutes of this meeting will be made available on halifax.ca within three business days.
1. CALL TO ORDER
Election of Chair and Vice Chair
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – March 5, 2020
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES – NONE
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.3.1 Lulu's Eatery – Kanzi Hegazi
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.2 Point Pleasant Park Operations Update [PDF]
9.1.3 Proposed 2021 Point Pleasant Park Advisory Committee Meeting Schedule [PDF]
That Point Pleasant Park Advisory Committee approve the proposed 2021 Meeting Schedule as outlined in the Attachment 1 of the staff report dated January 5, 2021.
10. UPDATES FROM THE COMMITTEE
10.1 Discussion on park usage signage and compliance
11. ADDED ITEMS
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – March 4, 2021
1. Information Report from the Legislative Assistant dated January 15, 2021 re: Requests for Presentation to Point Pleasant Park Advisory Committee
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Liam Power, Legislative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902.490.6521.