Time: 9:30 a.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – June 8, 2022
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.3 Presentations – Rugby Canada – Senior Women Rugby Canada vs Wales
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 MLSER Funding Request Senior Women’s Rugby Canada vs Wales Match [PDF]
That the Special Events Advisory Committee recommend that Halifax Regional Council approve an event grant in the amount of $50,000, from the 2022/2023 Community and Events Reserve, Q621, to fund the Senior Women’s Rugby Canada vs Wales event contingent on the in-person event taking place.
9.2 COMMITTEE MEMBER UPDATES
9.2.1 Ross Jefferson – Discover Halifax [PDF]
10. ADDED ITEMS
11. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – August 10, 2022 (if required)
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Andrea Lovasi-Wood, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com or 902-240-7164.
To submit correspondence, email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council