Time: 4:30 p.m.
Location: Halifax Hall, 2nd Floor City Hall, 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax
Minutes: July 20, 2022 License Appeals Committee Minutes (PDF)
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – October 20, 2021
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
5. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
6. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
6.3 Presentations – None
7. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
8.1 TAXI, LIMOUSINE & TRANSPORTATION NETWORK COMPANY LICENSING APPEALS
8.1.1 Suspension of Taxi Driver License #D760 & Owner License #254 [PDF]
In accordance with Section 58 of Administrative Order One, the motion before the License Appeal Committee is to allow the appeal.
9. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
The Committee may rise and go into a private In Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following:
9.1 Approval of In Camera (In Private) Minutes – October 20, 2021
That the In Camera (In Private) minutes of October 20, 2021 be approved as circulated.
10. ADDED ITEMS
11. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – September 21, 2022
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE