Time: 4:30 p.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting
Updated: July 20, 2023 at 3:30 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – June 15, 2023
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.1.1 Legal Road Users Bicycle Club
7.2 Petitions – None
7.3.1 Active School Travel Initiative – Natalia Diaz-Insense
THAT the Active Transportation Advisory Committee recommend that the Transportation Standing Committee direct the CAO to prepare a staff report on HRM developing and adopting an Active School Travel (AST) policy and plan, including considerations of partnering with other stakeholder agencies and allocating funding for necessary education and infrastructure.
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 Staff Update
9.2 COMMITTEE MEMBERS UPDATE
9.2.1 Update on General Correspondence
10. ADDED ITEMS
11. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – September 21, 2023
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Elizabeth Macdonald, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com or 902-497-7548.
To submit correspondence, email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council