Time: 3:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting
Minutes: July 26, 2023 Heritage Advisory Committee Minutes (PDF)
UPDATED - August 1, 2023 at 2:50 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – June 28, 2023
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.3 Presentations - None
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 H00528 - 10 Kirk Road Halifax Substantial Alteration [Large 24.4 MB PDF]
THAT the Heritage Advisory Committee recommend that Regional Council approve the proposed substantial alteration to 10 Kirk Road, Halifax, as set out in the staff report.
9.2 COMMITTEE MEMBER UPDATES
10. ADDED ITEMS
10.1 H00571: 2023 / 2024 Heritage Incentives Program – App # 24-031 [PDF]
THAT the Heritage Advisory Committee recommend that Regional Council approve the proposed grant (24-031) to the property known as 1099-1101 Tower Road, Halifax, conditional upon the applicants’ compliance with Sections 29 through 35 of Administrative Order Number 2014-002-ADM.
11. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – August 23, 2023
INFORMATION ITEMS - NONE
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Dorothy Maponga, Legislative Assistant, at Dorothy.Maponga@halifax.ca or 902-478-2408. To submit correspondence, email firstname.lastname@example.org More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council