This meeting was cancelled.
In accordance with the July 29, 2020 direction of the Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing under section 14 of the Emergency Management Act, this meeting is being held virtually. Draft minutes of this meeting will be made available on halifax.ca.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – March 31, 2021 (Special) and May 5, 2021
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS
4. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
5. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
6. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.1.1 Case 21639: Margeson Drive Master Plan - Review of Planning Priority #1 and PIM Preparation
Please visit the Planning Application website for Case 21639 (hotlink) to find information regarding the initiation of a comprehensive secondary planning process for the Middle Sackville Urban Local Growth Centre to enable mixed residential, commercial, institutional and recreational uses on lands surrounding the Highway 101 – Margeson Drive interchange in Middle Sackville.
Information at the above link will be updated as required. For a copy of the materials presented to the Planning Advisory Committee, please contact the Clerk’s Office.
8. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – July 7, 2021 (if required)
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Andrea Lovasi-Wood, Legislative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 490-6732.