1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – February 8, 2018
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 Case 21538: Substantive Site Plan Approval – 1505 Barrington Street, Halifax (Maritime Centre) [PDF]
1. Approve the qualitative elements of the substantive site plan approval application for the commercial development on lands located at 1505 Barrington Street, Halifax, as contained in Attachment A of the staff report dated February 28, 2018, with the condition that:
a) the proposed garage door at Salter Street not be permitted unless additional distinctive architectural treatment is included to comply with Visual Terminus obligations in the Design Manual.
2. Accept the findings of the qualitative wind impact assessment, as contained in Attachment B of the staff report dated February 28, 2018.
-Staff Presentation [PDF]
-Applicant Presentation [PDF]
10. ADDED ITEMS
11. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE) – NONE
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – April 12, 2018 - Halifax Hall, 2nd Floor City Hall, 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax.
INFORMATION ITEMS - NONE