Time: 7:00 p.m.
Location: Sackville Heights Community Centre, 45 Connolly Road, Middle Sackville
Minutes: May 2, 2018 North West Planning Advisory Committee Minutes (PDF)
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – April 4, 2018
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 Case 21099: An Application by Lydon Lynch Architects to consider a residential building by development agreement at Fourth Street, Bedford.
The applicant wishes to develop a four (4) storey residential building on the subject site. The major aspects of the proposal are as follows:
- Single partially underground level of parking containing 23 parking spaces, bicycle parking, storage, and mechanical space. Six outdoor spaces are also provided adjacent to Fourth Street.
- Total of 18 units, all two bedroom, within levels 2 to 4
- Common room on Level 2 measuring 430 square feet as well as outdoor amenity space.
In preparing recommendation to North West Community Council, the Committee is being asked to assess potential impact on the community with regard to the following:
- Impacts on adjacent properties
- Outdoor pedestrian facilities
- Traffic impacts
- Existing vegetation maintained where possible
The following is before the Committee:
- Applicant Submission [PDF]
- Summary of Pubic Information Meeting (PIM) Minutes [PDF]
For a copy of the materials presented to the Planning Advisory Committee, please contact the Clerk’s Office.
10. ADDED ITEMS
11. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – June 6, 2018 at 7:00 p.m., BMO Centre Board Room, 612 Gary Martin Drive, Bedford
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE