A dial-in or live broadcast of this meeting is available.
In accordance with the July 29, 2020 direction of the Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing under section 14 of the Emergency Management Act, this meeting is being held virtually. Draft minutes of this meeting will be made available on halifax.ca within three business days.
1. CALL TO ORDER
1.1 Election of Chair and Vice Chair
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – April 15, 2021
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
8.1 Staff Updates
8.1.1 Staff Update on Macdonald Bridge bike connector and final budget approval.
8.1.2 Staff update on Portland Street corridor active transportation plans.
8.1.3 Staff update on the Portland Street and Cole Harbour Functional Planning Study. (PDF)
8.2.1 Discussion around the active transportation trail on Joseph Howe Drive.
9. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – June 17, 2021
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact
Liam Power at email@example.com, 902-233-3054