Time: 4:30 p.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting
In consultation with the Chair, the November 10, 2022 meeting was cancelled due to lack of quorum. The next meeting is scheduled for December 8, 2022.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – September 8 & October 5, 2022
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.3 Presentations – None
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 Upcoming Applications
That the Design Review Committee:
1. Approve the qualitative elements of the substantive site plan approval application for an eight storey mixed-use building at 1190 Barrington Street, Halifax as shown in Attachment A;
2. Approve the 4 variances to the Land Use By-law requirements regarding land uses at grade, streetline setback, minimum streetwall height and streetwall stepbacks, as contained in Attachment A;
3. Accept the findings of the qualitative Wind Impact Assessment, as contained in Attachment B; and
4. Recommend that the Development Officer accept the cash-in-lieu contribution required by Section 12 (6.1) of the Land Use By-law.
10. PRELIMINARY PRESENTATIONS – NONE
11. COMMITTEE MEMBERS
12. ADDED ITEMS
13. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE) – NONE
14. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – December 8, 2022
INFORMATION ITEMS - NONE