Time: 1:00 p.m.
Location: Halifax Hall, 2nd Floor City Hall, 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax, NS
UPDATED - NOVEMBER 17, 2022 @ 11:00 a.m.
UPDATED - NOVEMBER 18, 2022 @ 11:00 a.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – NONE
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.3 Presentations – None
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 2022 District Boundary Review Project – Phase Two [PDF]
That to complete Phase Two of the 2022 District Boundary Review, the District Boundary Resident Review Panel recommend that the Executive Standing Committee recommend that Halifax Regional Council approve the proposed polling district boundaries as set out in Attachments 1 and 3 of the staff report dated November 17, 2022 for submission to the Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board.
10. ADDED ITEMS
11. PUBLIC PARTICPATION
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – November 23, 2022 (if required)
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Jill McGillicuddy Legislative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902.483.2810.
To submit correspondence, email email@example.com
More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council