Time: 4:30 p.m.
Location: Halifax Hall, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – October 17, 2019
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.3 Presentations - None
8. REPORTS/ DISCUSSION/ UPDATES
8.1.1 Staff Presentation on the Bedford-Sackville Greenway Corridor Project
8.1.2 Staff Presentation on the Dutch Village Road Complete Streets Project
8.1.3 Active Transportation Group Update
8.1.4 2020 Active Transportation Advisory Committee Meeting Schedule [PDF]
That the Active Transportation Advisory Committee approve the proposed 2020 meeting schedule as outlined in Attachment 1 of the staff report dated November 8, 2019.
8.2 Committee Members
8.2.1 Jillian Banfield – Improvements on Devonshire Avenue [PDF]
That the Active Transportation Advisory Committee recommend that the Transportation Standing Committee request a staff report recommending improvements to Devonshire Avenue for the benefit of all users by applying a “Complete Streets” approach as outlined in the Integrated Mobility Plan, including upgrading the existing bike lanes, improving pedestrian crossings, reducing vehicle speeds and beautifying the neighbourhood.
9. ADDED ITEMS
10. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – December 19, 2019