Time: 4:30 p.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - September 8 & October 5, 2022
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
That the Design Review Committee:
1. Approve the qualitative elements of the substantive site plan approval application for an eight storey mixed-use building at 1190 Barrington Street, Halifax as shown in Attachment A;
2. Approve the 4 variances to the Land Use By-law requirements regarding land uses at grade, streetline setback, minimum streetwall height and streetwall stepbacks, as contained in Attachment A;
3. Accept the findings of the qualitative Wind Impact Assessment, as contained in Attachment B; and
4. Recommend that the Development Officer accept the cash-in-lieu contribution required by Section 12 (6.1) of the Land Use By-law.
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Annie Sherry, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com or 902-943-8741
To submit correspondence, email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council