1. CALL TO ORDER
- Community Announcements from Committee Members
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – October 25, 2017 special
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES – October 25, 2017 special
4.1 Clarification on WCAC recommendation to Halifax & West Community Council re: Case 21209
The Committee is being asked to review the wording around their recommendation for Financial Incentive.
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS – NONE
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 Update on Nichols Lake Trail [PDF]
9.1.2 Update on Campsites and Debris [PDF]
9.1.3 Update on Signage at entry points to the Wilderness Common [PDF]
9.1.4 Update on WCAC Membership [PDF]
9.2.1 Discuss annual report to Halifax & West Community Council
The Committee shall, with the assistance of staff, submit a written report to the Halifax & West Community Council in accordance with section 6 of their Terms of Reference at least once annually.
10. ADDED ITEMS
11. Public Participation
Member of the Public are given up to 5 minutes to speak on matters within the Western Common
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 6:30p.m., Prospect Road Community Centre Art Room, 2141 Prospect Road, Hatchet Lake
Note: Approval of 2018 Meeting Schedule and Election of Chair and Vice Chair will be done at the January meeting.
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE