Find out what’s happening at committee meetings and learn how you can participate.
The Community Design Advisory Committee advises the Community Planning and Economic Development Standing Committee on the development and implementation of the Regional Plan Five Year Review and the Centre Plan Project. More detail about the committee’s role can be found in the Terms of Reference [PDF].
The Community Design Advisory Committee normally meets on the fourth Wednesday of each month, at 11:30 a.m. Meeting dates and times are subject to change. Check the calendar below, and the agenda (once available) to confirm the exact date and time for each meeting.
You can find agendas and minutes online. You can also search for records of board and committee meetings.
Community Design Advisory Committee Meetings
- Fred Morley, Chair
- Councillor Sam Austin - District 5 - Dartmouth Centre
- Councillor Waye Mason - District 7 - Halifax South Downtown
- Councillor Lindell Smith - District 8 - Halifax Peninsula North
- Councillor Kathryn Morse - District 10 - Halifax - Bedford Basin West
- Councillor Patty Cuttell - District 11 - Spryfield - Sambro Loop - Prospect Road
- Councillor Iona Stoddard - District 12 - Timberlea - Beechville - Clayton Park - Wedgewood
- William Book
- Eric Burchill
- Christopher Daly
- Dale Godsoe
- Reg Manzer
- Kortney Dunsby
- Gaynor Watson-Creed
Staff contact for the Community Design Advisory Committee