1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – June 5, 2019
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1 Case H00468: Request to Include 26 Elliot Street, Dartmouth in the Registry of Heritage Property for the Halifax Regional Municipality [PDF]
- Staff Presentation [PDF]
That, should 26 Elliot Street, Dartmouth score more than 50 points, the Heritage Advisory Committee recommend that Regional Council:
1. Set a date for a heritage hearing to consider the inclusion of the subject property in the Registry of Heritage Property for the Halifax Regional Municipality; and
2. Approve the request to include 26 Elliot Street, as shown on Map 1 of the staff report dated June 26, 2019, in the Registry of Heritage Property for the Halifax Regional Municipality as a municipal heritage property.
10.1 University Ave Fire Station Inclusion in Heritage Registry [PDF]
That the Heritage Advisory Committee recommend that Halifax Regional Council request a staff report examining the potential for including 5988 University Ave, Halifax, in the Registry of Heritage Property for the Halifax Regional Municipality.
11. ADDED ITEMS
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – August 28, 2019
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact
David Perusse, Legislative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-490-6732.