Time: 3:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
3. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
That the Heritage Advisory Committee recommend that Regional Council:
1. Endorse the direction contained in Sharing our Stories: HRM’s Culture and Heritage Priorities Plan as provided in Attachment A to the staff report dated October 23, 2023 as a framework for amending the existing Regional Plan and Secondary Planning Strategies and developing new planning documents and other municipal policies and programs as may be necessary to implement the Culture and Heritage Priorities Plan direction;
2. Direct the Chief Administrative Officer to include funding options for actions contained in Sharing our Stories: HRM’s Culture and Heritage Priorities Plan for consideration in the 2024/25 budget;
3. Direct the Chief Administrative Officer to provide progress reports every two years on the implementation of the Plan.
That the Heritage Advisory Committee recommend that Regional Council approve the proposed substantial alteration to the municipally registered heritage property at 17 Banook Avenue, Dartmouth as set out in the staff report dated October 17, 2023.
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Elizabeth Macdonald, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com or 902-497-7548.
To submit correspondence, email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council