Time: 7:00 p.m.
Location: Bedford-Hammonds Plains Community Centre, 202 Innovation Drive, Bedford
Minutes: August 12, 2019 North West Community Council Minutes (PDF)
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – June 10 and July 16, 2019 (Special Meeting)
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10. PUBLIC HEARINGS
-Staff Presentation [PDF]
That North West Community Council:
1.Approve the proposed development agreement, which shall be substantially of the same form as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated May 6, 2019.
2. Require the agreement be signed by the property owner within 120 days, or any extension thereof granted by Council on request of the property owner, from the date of final approval by Council and any other bodies as necessary, including applicable appeal periods, whichever is later; otherwise this approval will be void and obligations arising hereunder shall be at an end.
10.2 VARIANCE APPEAL HEARING – NONE
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
13. REPORTS – NONE
14. MOTIONS – NONE
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE) – NONE
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – September 9, 2019 – Location to be determined.