Viewing Live Webcasts for Virtual Meetings - Detailed Instructions [PDF]
View live meeting captioning (text only site)
Virtual Public Hearings & How to Participate
(Please be aware that the deadline to register as a speaker is 4:30 p.m. the day prior to the hearing)
In accordance with the July 29, 2020 direction of the Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing under section 14 of the Emergency Management Act, this meeting is being held virtually. Draft minutes of this meeting will be made available on halifax.ca within three business days.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES –Special August 11, 2020
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS
4. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
5.1 PUBLIC HEARINGS – 6:00 p.m.
5.1.1 Case 22190: Development Agreement for 11 Osprey Drive, Shad Bay [PDF]
Staff Presentation [PDF]
Applicant Presentation [PDF]
That Halifax and West Community Council:
1. Approve the proposed development agreement, which shall be substantially of the same form as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated February 25, 2020;
2. Contingent on the approval of the proposed Development Agreement substantially in the same form as set out in Attachment A, approve, by resolution, the discharge of the existing development agreement, as shown in Attachment B of this report; and
3. Require both the development agreement and the discharge agreement be signed by the property owner within 120 days, or any extension thereof, granted by Council on request of the property Original Signed Case 22190: Development Agreement 11 Osprey Drive, Shad Bay Community Council Report - 2 - July 8, 2020 owner, from the date of final approval by Council and any other bodies as necessary, including applicable appeal periods, whichever is later, otherwise this approval will be void and obligations arising hereunder shall be at an end.
6. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7. REPORTS - NONE
1. Information Report from the Legislative Assistant dated August 13, 2020 re: Requests for Presentation to Halifax and West Community Council - None [PDF]
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Krista Vining, Legislative Assistant at 902-490-6520 or firstname.lastname@example.org