Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council Chamber, 60 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
1.1 ANNUAL ELECTION OF CHAIR AND VICE CHAIR
1.2 TABLING OF 2022 ANNUAL REPORT [PDF]
• Public Participation for Annual Report
That Regional Centre Community Council table the 2022 Annual Report as presented.
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – November 23, 2022
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
That Regional Centre Community Council adopt the proposed amendments to the Regional Centre Land Use By-law to establish a front and flanking setback of 0.5 metre on Schedule 18 for properties abutting the Robie Street Transportation Reserve, as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated October 12, 2022.
10.2 VARIANCE APPEAL HEARINGS – NONE
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
13.1.1 Proposed 2023 Meeting Schedule [PDF]
That the Regional Centre Community Council approve the proposed 2023 Regional Centre Community Council meeting schedule as outlined in the staff memorandum.
13.2 COMMITTEE – NONE
13.3 MEMBERS OF COMMUNITY COUNCIL – NONE
13.4 COMMITTEE UPDATES – NONE
14. MOTIONS – NONE
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE) – NONE
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – January 25, 2023 (Pending Approval of Schedule)
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Jill McGillicuddy, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com or 902-483.2810
To submit correspondence, email firstname.lastname@example.org