Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS
3. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
4. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – November 18, and December 10, 2020
4.1 Case 22332: Municipal Planning Strategy and Land Use By-law Amendments for the R-4 Zone near Dunbrack Street, Halifax [PDF]
That Halifax and West Community Council recommend that Halifax Regional Council:
1. Give First Reading to consider the proposed amendments to the Halifax Municipal Planning Strategy and the Land Use By-law for Halifax Mainland, as set out in Attachments A and B of the staff report dated October 15, 2020, to create a new designation and zone to permit high density redevelopment near Dunbrack and Willett Streets, to amend the zoning for low-density residential properties to better match existing development, and to rezone parkland to the Park and Institutional Zone, and schedule a public hearing; and
2. Adopt the proposed amendments to the Halifax Municipal Planning Strategy and the Land Use By-law for Halifax Mainland, as set out in Attachments A and B.
5.1.1 Proposed 2021 Halifax and West Community Council Meeting Schedule [PDF]
That Halifax and West Community Council approve their proposed 2021 meeting schedule as presented.
6. NEXT MEETING DATE – January 19, 2021 (proposed)
INFORMATION ITEMS - NONE