1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – January 13, 2020
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10.1 PUBLIC HEARINGS
10.1.1 Case 21859: Land Use By-law amendment to rezone lands with PIDs 41063983 and 40607160, Lower Sackville [PDF]
That North West Community Council adopt the amendment to the Zoning Map of the Land Use By-law for Sackville Drive, as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated January 7, 2020.
10.2 VARIANCE APPEAL HEARING – NONE
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
11.3 Presentations – NONE
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
13.1 STAFF – NONE
13.2 MEMBERS OF NORTH WEST COMMUNITY COUNCIL
13.2.1 Deputy Mayor Blackburn - Lucasville Greenway Society Walking/Biking Greenway Trail Funding Request [PDF]
That North West Community Council authorize the expenditure of $100,000 from the Community of Sackville Landfill Compensation Fund to the Lucasville Greenway Society to develop a much-needed Walking/Biking Greenway Trail in Lucasville.
13.2.2 Councillor Whitman – Hammonds Plains Area Rate Funding Request – Hammonds Plains Consolidated School Parent Teacher Association [PDF]
That North West Community Council recommend that Halifax Regional Council approve a one-time withdrawal from the Hammonds Plains Common Area Rate in the amount of $4,538.28 to the Hammonds Plains Consolidated School Parent Teacher Association to cover additional costs related the 2019 Hammonds Plains Consolidated School Landscaping project
14. MOTIONS – NONE
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
15.1 Personnel Matter
A matter pertaining to an identifiable individual or group.
That North West Community Council approve the direction as outlined in the private and confidential staff report dated February 7, 2020.
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – March 9, 2020 – Location to be determined.
1. Information report from the Legislative Assistant dated February 5, 2020 re: Presentation Requests [PDF]
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Liam MacSween, A/Deputy Clerk, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-490-4211.