1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – December 9, 2019
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10. PUBLIC HEARINGS – NONE
10.2 VARIANCE APPEAL HEARING – NONE
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
11.3.1 Andrea Parker, Cobequid Community Health Board – Update on Health Plan Action Initiatives [PDF]
-Supplemental Information [PDF]
11.3.2 Lyle Mailman, Beaver Bank Community Watch – Transit Service North of Kinsac Road, Beaver Bank [PDF]
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
13.1.1 Case 21859: Land Use By-law amendment to rezone lands with PIDs 41063983 and 40607160, Lower Sackville [PDF]
That North West Community Council give First Reading to consider approval of the proposed amendment to the Zoning Map of the Land Use By-law for Sackville Drive, as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated January 7, 2020, to:
a. Rezone a portion of lands with PID 40607160 from the LS (Large Scale Commercial) Zone to the DC-3 (Downsview Complex 3) Zone;
b. Rezone a portion of lands with PID 41063983 from the DC-2 (Downsview Complex 2) Zone to the DC-3 (Downsview Complex 3) Zone; and
c. Rezone a portion of lands with PID 41063983 from the DC-3 (Downsview Complex 3) Zone to the LS (Large Scale Commercial) Zone and schedule a public hearing.
13.2 MEMBERS OF NORTH WEST COMMUNITY COUNCIL – NONE
14. MOTIONS – NONE
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
15.1 Approval of In Camera (In Private) Minutes – December 9, 2019
That North West Community Council approve the In Camera (In Private) Minutes of December 9, 2019 as circulated.
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – February 10, 2020 – Location to be determined.
1. Information report from the Legislative Assistant dated January 8, 2020 re: Presentation Requests [PDF]
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Liam MacSween, A/Deputy Clerk, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-490-4211.