Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: HEMDCC Large Meeting Space, Main Floor Alderney Landing, 60 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – June 9, 2022
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10.1 PUBLIC HEARING
10.1.1 Case 24022: Partial rezoning of 2143 and 2155 Cow Bay Road, Cow Bay [PDF]
That Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council adopt the amendment to the Eastern Passage/Cow Bay Land Use By-law, as set out in Attachment A of the April 25, 2022 report.
That Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council adopt the amendment to Schedule 1 - Zoning Map for Dartmouth, of the Land Use By-law for Dartmouth, as set out in Attachment A of the March 22, 2022 report.
10.2 VARIANCE HEARING
10.2.1 Case 23398: Appeal of Variance Refusal – 52 Shalimar Crescent, Cole Harbour [PDF]
That Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council allow the appeal.
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
11.3 Presentations – None
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
13. REPORTS/DISCUSSION – NONE
14. MOTIONS – NONE
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
Council may rise and go into a private In Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following:
15.1 Approval of In Camera (In Private) Minutes – June 9, 2022
That Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council approve the June 9, 2022 In Camera (In Private) minutes as circulated.
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – September 1, 2022
1. Information Report from the Legislative Assistant dated June 24, 2022 re: Requests for Presentation to Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council – None
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Andrea Lovasi-Wood, Legislative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-240-7164.
To submit correspondence, email email@example.com
More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council