1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – February 10 & March 10, 2020
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.1.1 Case 19117: Development Agreement for 525-unit Mobile Home Park on the Old Truro Road, Enfield [PDF]
That North West Community Council give notice of motion to consider the proposed development agreement, as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated May 4, 2020, to permit a 525-unit mobile home park off Old Truro Road, Enfield and schedule a public hearing.
7.1.2 Case 22143: Development Agreement for a 176-unit residential subdivision (Open Space Design Development) near Charleswood Drive and Cumberland Way, Windsor Junction [PDF]
That North West Community Council give Notice of Motion to consider the proposed development agreement, as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated May 5, 2020, to enable a 176-unit residential subdivision (Classic Form Open Space Design Development) in Windsor Junction and schedule a public hearing.
7.2 MEMBERS OF NORTH WEST COMMUNITY COUNCIL
7.2.1 Councillor Russell – Sack-a-wa Canoe Club Funding Request [PDF]
That North West Community Council authorize the expenditure of $120,000 from the Community of Sackville Landfill Compensation Fund to the Sack-a-wa Canoe Club to complete renovations at their facility.
8. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE) – NONE
9. NOTICES OF MOTION
1. Information Report from the Legislative Assistant dated June 17, 2020 re: Presentation Requests [PDF]