1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – January 29, 2019 Harbour East-Marine Drive and North West Community Council Special Joint Meeting & February 11, 2019
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10. HEARINGS – NONE
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
13.1.1 Case # 21812: Municipal Planning Strategy Amendment to Enable Non-Substantive Amendments to the Existing Development Agreement for St. Margarets Square, Upper Tantallon [PDF]
-Memorandum from the North West Planning Advisory Committee dated October 8, 2018 [PDF]
That North West Community Council recommend that Regional Council:
1. Give First Reading to consider the proposed amendments to the Municipal Planning Strategy (MPS) and Land Use By-law (LUB) for Planning Districts 1 & 3 (St. Margarets Bay) as set out in Attachments A and B of the staff report dated January 7, 2019 to enable non-substantive amendments to the existing Development Agreement for St. Margarets Square, Upper Tantallon and to include Map 3 - East River in the MPS as a housekeeping amendment; and hold a public hearing.
2. Adopt the proposed amendments to the MPS and LUB for Planning Districts 1 & 3, as set out in Attachments A and B of the staff report dated January 7, 2019.
13.1.2 Case 21873: Rezoning of 425 and 435 Hammonds Plains Road, Bedford [PDF]
-Memorandum from the North West Planning Advisory Committee dated October 4, 2018 [PDF]
That North West Community Council give First Reading to consider approval of the proposed amendment to Schedule A – Zoning Map of the Land Use By-law for Bedford, as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated January 11, 2019, to rezone a portion of 425 and 435 Hammond Plains Road, Bedford from the US (Urban Settlement) Zone to the SI (Institutional) Zone and schedule a public hearing.
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE) – NONE
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – April 8, 2019 – Location to be determined.
1. Information report from the Legislative Assistant dated March 11, 2019 re: Presentation Requests [PDF]
2. Information report from the Director of Planning and Development dated January 7, 2019 re: Bedford West Water Quality Status Update – Fall 2018 [PDF]