Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual meeting
UPDATED NOVEMBER 18, 2022 @ 5:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – October 26, 2022
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10. HEARINGS – NONE
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
11.3 Presentations - None
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
That Regional Centre Community Council give First Reading to the proposed amendments to the Regional Centre Land Use By-law to establish a front and flanking setback of 0.5 metre on Schedule 18 for properties abutting the Robie Street Transportation Reserve, as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated October 12, 2022 and schedule a public hearing
13.2 COMMITTEE REPORTS – None
13.3 MEMBERS OF COMMUNITY COUNCIL – None
13.4 COMMITTEE UPDATES – None
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
Council may rise and go into a private In Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following:
15.1 In Camera (In Private) Minutes – October 26, 2022
That the In Camera (In Private) minutes of October 26, 2022 be approved as circulated.
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – December 14, 2022
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Jill McGillicuddy, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com or 902.483.2810.
To submit correspondence, email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council